TruthFinder is a public record search service. The service is available online and through Google apps. TruthFinder allows individuals to run background checks on anyone that they need to. The site pulls from various public record resources to form a comprehensive report. Users will can gain access to basic information such as address and telephone numbers or they can access harder to find information like criminal records and court judgments. TruthFinder is a great resource to screen babysitters, neighbors, or to simply see what’s in your background. The website is a useful resource, but you may find that you don’t need it for a long period of time. If you find that you need to cancel your subscription, follow the steps outlined below. You will need your name and email address if cancelling by phone and your account login information if cancelling online.
To Cancel by Phone
- Call the member care center at 1-800-699-8081
- Press Option 1 for billing
- Ask a representative to cancel your account
- Wait for an email confirmation
To Cancel Online
- Login at http://www.truthfinder.com
- Go to your user dashboard
- Navigate to the cancel link, located in the subscriptions area
- Choose a reason for cancelling your account
- Deny any offers for savings to continue service.
- Cancelling your account will immediately stop any further billing to your account. However, you will still be responsible for any pending invoices or charges on your account.
- If you have a monthly subscription, you will still have access to your account until the end of the month.