Power Of Fitness is a business that is trying to help anyone that they can live happier and healthier lifestyles. Their goal is to show everyone that it isn’t hard to bring workouts into their everyday routines.
They have weekly workout groups, up to 35 groups, so it’s a fun and friendly environment that doesn’t intimidate you into not wanting to join in.
Members of Power Of Fitness get access to their personal trainers to help get and keep them motivated. They also can get help putting together a healthy and nutritional diet to help keep your body happy while you try and reach that goal you’re going for.
Don’t have time to work out because of the kids? Don’t worry; there is an onsite daycare so you can focus on your body while the staff watches your little ones for you.
The equipment is the best you can find at a gym; it has top of the line weights, treadmills and more. There are also programs you can get into to see how much you can lose (or if it’s muscles, how much you can gain) in a short amount of time. There are lockers for you to have somewhere to keep your things while you workout, you don’t have to worry about your stuff. There is even an outdoor gym if it’s a beautiful day you can bring your workout outside and breathe in the fresh air.
There are a lot of different classes and flexible schedules so whatever works for you, works for them too. If you are moving or no longer go to the gym and need to cancel continue reading below.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Billing Address
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Create a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Using certified mail, send your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for information about cancelling your account
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!