MarriageMindedPeopleMeet is an online dating website for single men and women looking for a marriage partner. The website is owned by People Media, which is a dating company subsidiary under Match.com and IAC. The headquarters are located in Dallas, Texas. People Media was founded in 2002. The CEO of the company is Joshua Meyers.
The website is geared toward men and women who want to find a marriage partner, though some users may have different goals for their relationships. Members are of all ages and races.
Signing up for the site is free. Signing up allows a user to set up a profile including their basic information such as gender, age, race and what they are seeking on the site as well as uploading a photo and indicating their hobbies and interests. Free users may also indicate what they seek or dislike in a partner.
Free accounts have limited features available; you must upgrade your account to access many features that the website has, including messaging. For 1-month subscriptions, it is $13.99 per month. For 3-months, it is $26.97. For 6-months, it is $38.94. The subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of the paid period, but a member can cancel a subscription at any time. Here are some instructions and additional information on how to cancel your account.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Amount of Last Charge
- Date Of Birth
- Pick up your phone and call 866-727-8920
- Tell the representative that you’d like to cancel
- If applicable, ask for a refund
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!
- Head over to ttp://www.marriagemindedpeoplemeet.com/v3/login/
- Login with your email and password
- Continue by clicking on “My Account” from the menu in the top right
- Scrolling down, find “Account Status”
- Continue by clicking on “View Account Status”
- Continue by clicking on “More Account Status Changes” on the next page
- Pick the open to cancel your account and follow the remaining prompts carefully to cancel your account and remove your profile.