OurTime is a fantastic way for the 50+ set to meet new people. Increasingly, dating websites and apps are the most common way new couples meet in 2017. However, once you’ve found that special someone, you may be ready to cancel your subscription.
Here are two easy ways to cancel your OurTime subscription:
Canceling OurTime On the Web
- Log in to your Our Time account.
- Click on your username at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the drop-down menu that emerges, click “My Account.”
- On this page, find and click “View Account Status.”
- At the bottom of this screen, click “More Account Status Changes.”
- Finally, click”Remove My Profile,” respond to the short survey on why you decided to cancel, and click “Confirm.”
Look for an email confirming your cancellation in the email address you registered to OurTime with.
Canceling OurTime By Phone
- Be ready with your full name, address, the email you registered to OurTime with, and your phone number.
- Call 1-866-727-8920 during business hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM CST, Monday through Friday.
- You’ll be connected with a live service representative. Provide them with the information from step one, and check your email for final confirmation of your OurTime cancellation.
Deactivating an OurTime account removes it completely from their searchable database, however it does not delete it. This is common practice for dating applications, in case you need to re-activate at some time in the future.
Don’t worry! The information is archived and isn’t available publicly until you explicitly re-active your account with OurTime.