Zoosk is a popular dating service, but as is the nature of dating, once it works as intended you may find yourself ready to cancel your subscription.
Here are three simple methods to cancel your Zoosk subscription:
With Your PC:
- Log in to your Zoosk account.
- Click on your Zoosk display name.
- Click “Account Settings.”
- Click “Subscription.”
- Click “Cancel My Subscription,” and optionally leave a note in the text input area on why you decided to cancel your account.
Canceling Your Subscription With Your Apple Device
If you subscribed to Zoosk through your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch), your subscription is managed through Apple’s App Store infrastructure. Note that this is only relevant to users who use and subscribed to Zoosk through the iOS application; website users should use the web or phone options.
Here’s how to cancel your App Store Zoosk subscription:
- Open the App Store
- Tap the menu button on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Tap “Apple ID.”
- Tap “View Apple ID” and confirm your password.
- Tap “Subscriptions.”
- From this list, select your Zoosk subscription.
- Tap the toggle on this screen, changing it from “On” to “Off.” As long as the app is installed, you can easily re-activate it by toggling this back to “On.”
Canceling Your Subscription By Phone
- Have your name, city, state, and the email you registered your Zoosk account with ready.
- Call 1-888-939-6675
- Press 4 to connect to an account representative to cancel your Zoosk account.
- To confirm your cancellation, look for an email from Zoosk within the next few minutes.
Zoosk allows for easy re-activation of their accounts, and makes both canceling and re-activating subscriptions relatively painless. If you find yourself ready to date again, your hidden account can easily be recovered.