eHarmony.com is an online dating site that matches single men and women looking for long-term relationships. With over 33 million members across 150 countries, eHarmony is one of the most popular online dating platforms. Based on your country of residence, eHarmony offers different paid membership plans. You can also sign up for free membership trials and promotional events if you want to try it out first.
If you find your eHarmony.com membership no longer needed, follow the steps below to cancel your subscription.
*Important things to note:
- Unless you cancel your subscription before your plan ends, you will be billed for the next term.
- If you signed up for an installment payment plan such as the three-part payment for example, and you cancel your subscription, you will STILL be billed for the remainder of your three-part payment plan.
- If you would like a refund, cancellation must be within 3 days of sign-up or plan renewal date. Requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Cancel Your Subscription:
You will need: Your eHarmony.com login username and password
- Go to eHarmony.com and login to your account
- Go to “My Settings” and click on “Account Settings”
- Click on “Cancel My Subscription”
- Follow instructions to cancel your membership
- Confirm subscription. You will receive a confirmation email.
For email support regarding cancellation or refund, you can send an email to email@example.com.
To close your eHarmony account and have your profile removed from the website, go to “Account Settings,” and choose “Close Account.” This does not delete your data permanently, however. You will need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and send a request with “Delete My Account Information” in the subject line.