Lifestyle Family Fitness was a fitness gym franchise. The company and all of its locations was acquired by LA Fitness. LA Fitness is a fitness gym franchise located across the United States and Canada. Formally known as Rainbow Nautilus, the company was founded in November 1984. The founders were Chin Yi and Lisa Maria Novins. It is a privately owned company that is headquartered in Irvine, CA. There are over 700 club locations. LA Fitness has been popular throughout the years and recognized as one of the largest fitness corporations in the United States.
With LA Fitness, you can enjoy working out on popular, state-of-the-art equipment. Most locations have basketball and racquetball courts, allowing you to have fun while shredding the pounds. There are heated pools and saunas at most of the locations. LA Fitness offers many classes, including Aqua Fit, Belly Dancing, Cycling, Hip Hop Dancing, Yoga, Tai Chi, Yoga, and Zumba. Class sizes vary. All classes are taught by well-trained and highly experienced instructors. Personal Training is available at mostly all of the LA Fitness locations. There are group classes and fitness options available if you work alongside other people who may share the same fitness goals as you. There is a Kid’s Zone, which will allow your child to work out and have fun while you are in the adult area of the gym. Kid’s Zone can be added to your memberships, with some locations allowing you to add this feature on for no cost at all.
LA Fitness is open 7 days a week. Membership is available for you to attend multiple locations in any state. Membership pricing ranges from $19.99-29.99 per month, with the initiation fees being between $75-175, depending on the location. If you would like to cancel your LA Fitness membership, follow the cancellation instructions on this page.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Create a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Using certified mail, send your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for information about cancelling your account
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!