iLoveKickboxing is a sports gym founded by Michael Parrella in 2009, and it is headquartered in Merrick, New York. Beginning in 2012, Mr. Parrella began franchising his unique fitness program and now there are multiple locations.
iLoveKickboxing focuses on cardio and resistance training along with a proper diet to help customers tone their bodies effectively in a short amount of time. Class sizes range from 15-30 people that include all skill levels from beginner to immediate to expert. Members have the option of putting their skills to practice in the rings available at each studio. Gym amenities also include bathrooms and locker rooms. Classes are around 60 minutes each and are held six days a week with most members training one to three times per week. Members can be as young as 13 years old, though ages 13-17 must be accompanied on their first class by a parent or guardian.
Since each location is individually owned and operated, memberships are only valid at the location where it was registered. Membership fees also vary due to locations operating individually. Generally, memberships cost around $149 for seven months after a $149 initiation fee. Annual memberships have a lower initiation fee of $125 and cost around $125 each month. New members may want to keep an eye on Groupon as they often run promotions through the site for a few initial classes discounted to $100 to $200.
If you have decided for any reason to cancel your iLoveKickboxing account, we can help you with that. Included in this article is a complete instructional guide that will walk you through step-by-step on how to contact the company and what information to have handy when you do. Continue reading for further details.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Date of Last Charge
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Create a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Using certified mail, send your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for information about cancelling your account
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!