Cardinal Fitness is a fitness gym chain. It was founded in 2010. The owners of the gyms are Larry Krietemeyer and Travis Thiel. There are currently facilities in Illinois and Ohio. In Illinois, the facilities are located in Algonquin and Des Plaines. In Ohio, the facility is in Westerville. Whether you are a beginner or expert, individual or family, male or female, Cardinal Fitness is the gym for you. Cardinal Fitness is small, close-to-home, and convenient. They offer state-of-the-art and family-friendly equipment for everyone to enjoy. Cardinal Fitness believes that convenience is necessary to encourage people to include health and fitness into their everyday lives.
Cardinal Fitness includes state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, free weights, stretching and core training areas, showers and locker rooms, personal training, and tanning. There are two types of memberships: Basic Membership and Premium Membership. Basic Membership includes access to the home location only. The home location is the location where you signed up for the membership. Basic membership is $10 per month. The Premium Membership is $19.95 per month. It includes access to all participating locations, virtual training (weekly), free guest privileges, and a free personal training session. New members may be eligible for a 5-day free trial membership. This membership will allow you to try out the facility before signing up for regular monthly membership. TEAM Training is available, too. It is designed for individuals who want a personal training experience but in a small group setting. As a group, you will work within the team to reach your goals, encourage each other, and lead a healthier lifestyle. Cardinal Fitness also offers a Nutritional Program, which will help you reach your weight-loss and fitness goals.
To cancel Cardinal Fitness, follow the cancellation instructions that are listed on this page.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Create a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Using certified mail, send your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for information about cancelling your account
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!