Work Out World is a fitness gym chain located in the New England area. The gym is also commonly called WOW Fitness. The company was founded in the late 1990s. The President of the company is Louis Soteriou. The Chief Executive Officer is George Katsarakes. The headquarters are in Cromwell, CT. There is Work Out World facilities in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire. In Massachusetts, there are facilities located in Bellingham, Brockton, Fall River, Medford, Methuen, New Bedford, Norwood, Peabody, Randolph, Taunton, and Waltham. In Rhode Island, there are facilities in East Providence and Warwick. In New Hampshire, there is a facility in Nashua. Work Out World is a great solution if you are seeking a fun and motivational gym to join. They strive to give you a “WOW” workout experience.
Work Out World has various amenities, including steam rooms, saunas, 3,000 sq.ft Aerobics Studio, 30-50,000 sq.ft fitness center area, women’s only area, and a goal-oriented staff. Work Out World also offers Personal Training, tanning, and group classes. Various group classes are available, including Cardio Kickboxing, Cardio Sculpt, Step & Sculpt, Insanity, Upper Body and Core, Ultimate Body Cutz, and many more. Work Out World also provides babysitting so that you can bring your children along with you to the gym. The Children’s Area is for infants through 13 years of age. All childcare professionals are experienced in childcare, CPR certified, certified in first aid, thoroughly background-checked, energetic, attentive, and responsible.
A free day pass may be available to new customers. Membership pricing varies, based on location and membership type. If you need to cancel your account, we have included steps on this page to help you do so. Simply follow the instructions on this page to cancel your Work Out World membership.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Create a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Using certified mail, send your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for information about cancelling your account
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!