Paramount Acceptance is a billing agency for fitness clubs and gyms all across the United States. The company was founded by Bob Rice and Ken Melby in the 1970s. The two of them owned a gym together. Their goal was to find an easier and more convenient way for customers to pay their bills. They later invented a software suite that can assist gyms with their billing solutions. The company is located in Salt Lake City, Utah. They are accredited with the Better Business Bureau and have an A+ rating. They now cover billing and customer service for various industries, including gym & health spa, dental offices, medical spas, and hospital & urgent care. Paramount Acceptance offers software, billing, collections, and marketing services.
Under software services, they offer dashboard, leads tool, scheduler, PT software, online POS system, tanning bed software, class scheduling, membership writing software, sales tool, gym payment, corporate wellness, and desk manager.
If you have a membership that goes through Paramount Acceptance, you will need to contact them for your customer service and/or billing needs. Normally, when contacting the gym for these issues, you will be redirected to call Paramount Acceptance. If you are attempting to make a payment, you can do so online. They have an online portal where you can sign in and access your account. You will be able to make your monthly membership payment online. You can also mail in your payments directly to Paramount Acceptance. Customer service is available Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm, Mountain Standard Time. They can be reached via email, too.
Additionally, there is a live chat option on the website. If you are looking to cancel a membership that is being handled through Paramount Acceptance, you will need to reach out to them for your cancellation options. We have included a guide below that details how to reach out to them. Please continue reading for more information.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Billing Address
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Create a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Using certified mail, send your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for information about cancelling your account
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!