Snap Fitness is a fitness gym franchise. Snap Fitness was founded in 2003 by Peter Taunton. The headquarters are located in Chanhassen, MN. Aside from Snap Fitness, there are various affiliate brands, including 9Round, YogaFit Studios, Insurgence, Steele Fitness, Kosama, and TRUMAV. Currently, Snap Fitness is located in 48 states within the United States. Aside from the United States, there are international facilities in Australia, Belgium, Canada, Egypt, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Mexico, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Phillippines, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom. Each Snap Fitness location is independently owned and managed.
Snap Fitness focuses on four methods to help members reach their fitness goals. The first method is to get fitter faster. This includes workouts, heart rate monitoring, and personal training. You will get a chance to work out, whether alone, with a trainer, or in small group training. Snap Fitness will monitor your heart rate to ensure that you maximize fat burn, build and retain muscle, and increase efficiency. The second method is to get fit your way. Whether you like cardio, functional training, or strength training, Snap Fitness offers good workout options. The third method is to get fit when it fits. Snap Fitness offers 24/7 access, 24/7 workouts, and 24/7 worldwide. The final method is to get fit together. Snap Fitness has other members and trainers who are there alongside you every step of the way to motivate you to reach your goals.
Since all Snap Fitness locations are independently owned, the membership pricing varies. If you ever need help to cancel Snap Fitness, we have included a guide that can help you. Simply follow the cancellation instructions on this page for more information.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Create a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Using certified mail, send your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for information about cancelling your account
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!