Rush Fitness Gym is a gym located in El Paso, Texas. It offers a lot of different courses and programs to help get you moving, get you active, and get you fit for a healthier lifestyle. Who doesn’t want to be healthier and happier?
At Rush Fitness Gym you can find Personal Trainers who will work one on one with you to help you reach whatever goal you are working towards, whether it be a diet or a goal weight you want to get to. There are Rush Fitness courses that help you get into a routine workout without hurting yourself or pushing your limits to the max. There’s also CrossFit classes for every level, whether you are just beginning or you’ve been doing it for a while, this place is one of the best to start or continue your CrossFit training.
Beyond that, there is even a kid summer program to keep your kids active throughout summer, just because school is out doesn’t mean they should be breaking their routine.
Along with a great list of workouts you can throw yourself into, there is also a dedicated team of coaches who are there to help you through whatever it is you’re ready to jump into. So if you’re looking for a place to send your little ones to keep them going all summer or if you’re just looking to shed a few pounds, get into a healthier life, whatever it is. If you no longer can afford the membership or moving out the El Paso area and need to cancel continue reading below.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Billing Address
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Create a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Using certified mail, send your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for information about cancelling your account
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!