Revyve Skin Care is anti-aging skin cream. The cream was first introduced a few years ago. The product is owned and distributed by Guardian Angel Products, LLC. Guardian Angel Products, LLC. is located in Dublin, CA. There is also a location in Florida. Revyve was designed to reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the face, with the target area being the under-eye area.
With Revyve Skin Care cream, you are able to change the way you look at and feel about your skin. The cream boosts collagen and elastin, improves hydration retention, and will make you look at least 10 years younger. The best part is that the product can be used at home, so you will not have to undergo an invasive procedure to achieve the skin that you want. Revyve works on all skin types and tones. The formula is safe and has been effective for hundreds of thousands of customers everywhere. The product will target far within the layers of your face to prevent and get rid of dark circles, wrinkles, and puffiness in the under-eye area. The cream moisturizes and adds nutrients to your skin.
New customers will be able to utilize a 14-day free trial. After the free trial, you will be charged $82.95 plus $6.95 for shipping and handling. This is charged on a monthly, recurring basis. Each month, you will get a new bottle of Revyve to use and continue treating your skin well.
If you can no longer afford Revyve, or simply no longer want it, you can easily cancel. We have put together a guide that can assist you with understanding what pieces of information you will need to have handy, as well as how to contact Revyve. Follow the cancellation instructions below.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Amount of Last Charge
- Locate the bottle or package of product
- Look on the bottle or package for a phone number, usually located in the small print. Call it and follow the cancellation instructions on this page for phone calls.
- If you are unable to locate a phone number, look for a website address. The website should contain a form to contact customer service, if not a phone number.
- Pick up your phone and call the number you located on the package or website
- Tell the representative that you’d like to cancel
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- If you’re unsure, ask if you’re going to be charged again
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!