Lexington Law is an online legal network that specializes in consumer protection law. Additionally, their attorneys litigate child custody, bankruptcy, divorce, criminal defense, water rights, and other cases.
The Utah-based business also provides an online credit repair service. Customers must provide the company with their credit reports.
The firm’s specialists use consumer protection strategies to repair credit. Lexington Law challenges items such as bankruptcies, charge-offs, and tax liens.
Users sign up for the firm’s consumer repair service through a subscription fee model. Their engagement agreement delivers legal services to customers one month at a time.
Individuals can cancel their contracts at any time with the business.
How can you cancel your account with Lexington Law? Follow this easy procedure to end your subscription with the company.
What you will need:
- The name associated with the Lexington Law credit repair account.
- Your home address.
- The e-mail address
- Your full Social Security number.
Steps to cancel your Lexington Law subscription:
- Call 1-844-259-3482. You can also try their toll-free number at 1-800-341-8441.
- Request to speak to a paralegal.
- Ask to cancel your Lexington Law credit repair subscription.
- The law firm will bill your account one final time. The charges cover the dates that you were still enrolled in their credit repair service.
- Get the final amount that you’ll be charged.
- Write the number down for future reference.
- Obtain a confirmation of your subscription cancellation through an email.
- Pay any outstanding amount you still owe.
Contacting about billing inquiries:
If you have a question about your billing statement, contact Lexington Law at 1-844-259-3482.
Please Note: After canceling your Lexington Law credit repair subscription, monitor your credit card statements for any further charges. Some companies continue to bill consumers additional fees after they have canceled their subscriptions.
360 N. Cutler Drive
North Salt Lake, Utah 84054