Still having trouble?
Gulf Coast Readers offers discounted magazine subscriptions. Our guide includes 7 steps to show you how to cancel your Gulf Coast Readers subscription.
Get together this information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address 1
- Address 2
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Country (if outside USA)
- Phone Number on Account
- Account Number
- Last 4 digits of Credit Card being charged
- Approximately how long ago did you start this membership – (In years and months)
- Name of Magazine(s)
- Date Of Birth
To cancel by Phone (Live Agent):
- Pick up your phone and call 1-800-637-6959
- Ask for information about cancelling your account
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- Tell the representative that you’d like to cancel
- If you’re unsure, ask if you’re going to be charged again
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!