O, The Oprah Magazine is a monthly women’s lifestyle magazine founded by Oprah Winfrey and published by Hearst Entertainment that is full of large lush photographs, compelling stories and empowering ideas related to personal growth in the areas of health, relationships, and careers, stamped with Oprah’s unique vision.
In an effort to make our personal spaces into neat sanctuaries free from stress, many people are looking for ways to declutter their lives and homes by making the switch from having printed content delivered to their homes through the mail, to accessing news and entertainment content online when and where they want it.
If you’re looking to cancel your O, The Oprah Magazine subscription, the steps below will make the process a breeze:
Things You Need To Cancel Your Account
- Your account number.
- The email address you used to register.
- Your full name.
- Your full mailing address.
Cancel Your Oprah Magazine Account Online
- Go to https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/HR/OPR/combo_login_primary.jsp?cds_page_id=210158&cds_mag_code=OPR&id=1515518175980&lsid=80091101358010534&vid=2
- Enter your account number.
- You have two options for logging in: either enter your email address and zip code, or you can login using your name and mailing address. If using your mailing address, make sure to enter it exactly as it appears on the mailing label affixed to your magazine.
- Verify that you are not a robot, and click on the Login button.
- On the left hand side, click on the menu option that says “Cancel your subscription”.
- The next screen will say “Are you canceling because:” Here you will select choose the reason that matches your reason for cancellation. If you do not see that reason listed, you may select “Any other reason?”.
Cancel Your Oprah Magazine Account via Mail
- You may also cancel your subscription by writing “Cancel” on your invoice and mailing it back.
If you cancel your subscription early, you will receive a refund for any issues you have not yet received.