Fitness SF is the operating name for Jackovics Enterprises, which was founded in 1989 by Thomas Jackovics. It is headquartered out of Corte Madera, California with current president Sebastyen Jackovics.
Fitness SF is an athletic club and gym with eight locations in the San Francisco Bay area, plus a Performance Training Center that offers Elite Performance Programs through personal and small group training. All locations have the latest equipment and amenities and offer a supportive environment for members to achieve their fitness goals. In addition to aerobic machines, weight machines, and free weights, the clubs offer a variety of group classes ranging from step aerobics, Zumba, Pilates, Kickboxing, yoga and much more.
Local residents that are 18 years or older that are new to Fitness SF can start at any of the eight locations for free for the first 30 days. There are three membership pricing options to choose from. The first is $0 initiation fee then $79.95 per month. The second is a $99 initiation fee then $69.96 per month. The third is a $199 initiation fee then $59.95 per month. Fitness SF memberships also come with access to the Fitness SF Coach app. Non-members may also use the Fitness SF Coach app on a subscription basis that starts with a 14-day free trial then is $5.99 per month or $39.99 per year. There are four levels of personal training to choose from – gold, evolution, elite and group. Each comes with different training experience levels and cost accordingly.
If you would like to cancel your Fitness SF account for any reason, we can help. We’ve included a step-by-step guide on how to contact the company and what information you’ll need to have ready when you do. Continue reading below for more details.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Date of Last Charge
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Create a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Using certified mail, send your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for information about cancelling your account
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!