Elite Fitness Concepts is a fitness club located in Great Falls, VA. The gym was founded in 1998. Elite Fitness Concepts is a perfect gym for someone who wants to change their lifestyle and lose weight. Elite Fitness Concepts is managed by Jason Stavich. The facility is conveniently opened seven days per week, allowing you to work out around your schedule. There is currently only one location open.
Elite Fitness Concepts offers a variety of programs to assist you in managing your health. The Ab Stretch class is a great workout for core stabilization and body awareness. Body Sculpting is a non-impact toning class that includes light weights and body bars. Spinning is available and is performed on a stationary bike. Cardio kickboxing can reduce and relieve your stress. Personal Training is offered and allows you to have a one-on-one experience with a highly skilled Personal Trainer. The Trainer will work closely with you to discover your specific needs and tailor a program that’s made just for you. Dance Aerobics are offered and include Zumba, Balletone, and Hip Hop Fusion. You’ll be able to dance away the calories and have fun at the same time. Pilates and weight management are also available.
The monthly membership fee starts at $80 per month. Family membership starts at $105 per month. There is a $125 initiation fee. The initiation fee includes a free fitness assessment and 2 personal training session. Personal Training starts at $50 per session. Bundle session pricing may also be available. To cancel Elite Fitness Concepts, follow the membership cancellation instructions that are included on this page.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Amount of Last Charge
- Create a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Using certified mail, send your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for information about cancelling your account
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!