Easton Gym Co. is a fitness gym. It was founded in 1938 by Harvey and Dale Easton. They were inventors of the preacher curl and other standard exercise equipment. Easton Gym Co. is located on Beverly Boulevard in Hollywood (Los Angeles), CA. The gym has attracted numerous celebrities. The current owners of Eastern Gym Co. are Toby Johnson and David Shadle. The gym is small but has a team of qualified trainers (Skye, Hunter, and Andrew) who are well-trained and skilled to assist clients with their weight loss and health goals.
Easton Gym Co. has various club amenities, including complimentary health screening, new locker rooms with a sauna, Pro Shop; supplements, rooftop sundeck, group fitness classes, and Premium Strength & Cardio equipment (LifeFitness, HammerStrength, Precor, and Star Trac). Group Fitness Classes include Yoga, TRX, Cardio-Kickboxing, Body Sculpting, Pilates, and Bootcamp. There are also qualified and focused Personal Trainers available. Membership is $69 per month. There is an Initiation Fee of $99 and Processing Fee of $25 when you first join the Eastern Gym Co. Annual memberships may be available at a discounted rate, which will not incur an Initiation or Processing fee. The gym is opened Monday-Friday from 5am-12am and on Saturdays and Sundays from 7am-10pm. The gym also has a Mojo Cafe, which is a smoothie store that provides members with a one-stop-shop full of nutritional smoothies, milkshakes, coffees, iced drinks, tea, and other goodies.
To cancel your membership at Easton Gym Co., follow the cancellation instructions on this page. They include everything you need to know to effectively cancel your membership. You will see information regarding what pieces of information you will need to have handy when canceling, as well as direct contact details for Easton Gym Co. Please continue reading for more information.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Date of Last Charge
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Create a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Using certified mail, send your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for information about cancelling your account
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!