Still having trouble?
DermaFi claims to help with ridding of the under-eye bags, wrinkles, and dark spots. Our guide will instruct you on how to cancel your DermaFi account.
Get together this information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Amount of Last Charge
To cancel by Phone (Live Agent):
- Pick up your phone and call 877-743-1783
- Tell the representative that you’d like to cancel
- If applicable, ask for a refund
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- If you’re unsure, ask if you’re going to be charged again
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!