Busy Body Fitness Center is a professional fitness facility located at 9183 Glades Road Boca Raton, FL 33434. The fitness facility offers customers 200-plus group fitness classes each and every week, the Les Mills Body Pump, professional body sculpting, quality pilates and yoga, exciting spinning classes, fun-filled Zumba, and even SilverSneakers for the older adults that want to stay fit and active. The fitness center’s amazing cardiovascular machines include quality treadmills, professional motion trainers, top-notch elliptical trainers, step mills, recumbent bikes, and great stationary bikes.
Other great services and amenities offered at Busy Body are personal training, small group training, a phenomenal pilates studio, an amazing boxing club program, quality TRX suspension training, a professional nutrition and juice bar, top-of-the-line locker rooms, and childcare for all of your kids. Some of the strength training equipment this facility offers customers are things such as one-of-a-kind selectorized machines, equipped training machines, customized machines, cable machines, plate load equipment, training equipment, iso-lateral machines, and multiple free weights and kettlebells for those who want to hit the weights up. Shansanity is offered at Busy Body and is basically a complete body workout using high-level rules of high-intensity interval training. The Shansanity instructor uses powerful bodyweight, barbells, dumbbells, bands, and more to give each and every participant a high-intensity workout. The TAE TEK class is the magical mix of aerobics, martial arts, and powerful choreography. Definitely a high-energy class with bonuses. Classes can also be modified for all levels as well.
Busy Body Fitness Center is open 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday every week out of the year. The fitness center is open Monday at 5 a.m. and closes Saturday at 8 p.m. Sundays they are open from 6 a.m. through 6 p.m. The Kidz Club Hours are open Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and Sundays: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and Monday through Thursday, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Friday 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Create a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Using certified mail, send your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for information about cancelling your account
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!