Atlanta Fitness is a fitness gym that was based in Cumming, GA. It was founded over ten years ago. Since then, the gym has changed ownership and now is under the Onelife Fitness Gym franchise. Onelife Fitness was founded in 2012. The corporate headquarters are located in Frederick, MD. There are 19-gym locations in Virginia, 8-gym locations in Georgia, 5-gym locations in Maryland, 3-gym locations in Missouri, and 1-gym location in West Virginia.
Onelife Fitness’s ultimate goal is to provide every member with the Ultimate Fitness Experience every time that they attend the gym. They strive to offer the best in health and fitness to everyone. The world-class gyms include Spa-Inspired Locker Rooms, Indoor/Outdoor Swimming Pools, Racquetball, Volleyball, and Basketball Courts, Women’s Only Workout Areas, Smoothie Bars, Kid’s Clubs with gymnasiums and video games (for kids 13 and under), and Cardio Cinema. They also offer Top-of-the-Line Cardio Equipment, Fast Fit 20 Circuits, Outdoor Functional Training Area, Indoor Turf Training Area, Functional Intense Training, and Rock Walls. They offer unlimited group exercise classes, including Barre, Zumba, Yoga, Pilates, Cycling, Les Mills Classes, Aerobics, Kickboxing, and more.
Gym membership pricing varies but includes a lot of benefits. Membership pricing starts out at $29.99 per month. Multi-Gym memberships are also available, which allows you to work out at multiple locations. Some of the member benefits include Smart Start (One-Hour personalized workout with a certified trainer), Unlimited Group Fitness Classes, Free Trial of Zone4 or Group Training, 3-Day Membership Cards, Unlimited Online Nutrition & Meal Planning, IHRSA Travel Benefits, Hydro Massage, Tanning, and Towel Service. Available services may vary by gym location.
Canceling a gym membership can be proven a difficult task. We can help you cut through the hassle. We have included a step-by-step cancellation guide on this page to assist you with cancelling your Onelife Fitness membership.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Amount of Last Charge
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Create a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Using certified mail, send your letter to the address provided to you by the gym
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for information about cancelling your account
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!