Vitasilk is a skin cream designed to combat the signs of aging. Vitasilk has been selling their cream since at least 2018 and has its home offices in Ontario, Canada. The products are primarily sold online but can be purchased on a per product basis from various third-party vendors as well as being purchased through Vitasilk’s website directly. The cream is designed with peptides and is intended to help replace lost collagen and improve hydration of skin in order to restore a more youthful appearance.
Vitasilk cream offers a trial offer for new users. Users may request a one month supply of the product and initially are only required to pay the shipping charges for their order. However, it is important to note that the trial period is 14 days rather than the full month. If a user does not cancel within those 14 trial period days then they will be charged the full price of $119.95 for their 1-month supply of the product. Additionally, users who do not cancel their trial offer of Vitasilk will be automatically enrolled into the automatic shipment program and receive a new supply with the associated charge of $119.95 every 30 days until their subscription is cancelled.
Vitasilk’s automatic shipment program does not have a minimum term and users may cancel their shipments at any time by contacting the company’s customer service department by phone or by email. Refunds may or may not be available and may require the return of unused products to receive a refund. More information is included below to assist you in cancelling your Vitasilk automatic shipment subscription.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Amount of Last Charge
- Pick up your phone and call 866-978-1127, 866-944-5643, 866-994-5643, 855-315-8037 or 866-991-4195 depending on the number that appears on your Jar.
- Tell the representative that you’d like to cancel
- If applicable, ask for a refund
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- If you’re unsure, ask if you’re going to be charged again
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!