Nutrisystem is a diet plan which has helped hundreds of people lose weight. However, weight loss is personal, and some people just do not find the service useful. This is when it’s time to cancel – however, you must remember to cancel both the subscription and auto-delivery of food, else you will continue to be charged. Luckily, Nutrisystem will offer refunds for the return of unopened food packages, so send food back if it comes after you know you’ve cancelled the services. It’s also important to remember that cancelling after the first 14 days of using the service means you’ll be charged $99 for cancelling, so make sure to cancel within the first two weeks of the service, if necessary. It’s best to cancel all services over the phone, because auto-delivery cannot be cancelled online. Gather these resources to cancel the service:
- Nutrisystem billing or shipping invoice: this is where you will find your membership number.
- The customer service number at 1 877 338 8446
- Return Authorization Number, or RMA, if you want to send back frozen food selections.
Follow these steps to cancel your service:
- Call the number listed above
- Ask for a representative to discuss membership AND auto-delivery cancellation. Be sure to mention that you want to cancel both services.
- Ask for the representative’s name and write it down, along with the time and date of the call, and keep it safe, to guard yourself against human error.
- Give the representative your membership number and name.
- Make sure to write down the cancellation confirmation number, because if any issues arise, you’ll need it to call the company again regarding your cancellation and possible refund for mistakes.
- Ship unopened packages to the following address: OHL/Nutrisystem Returns Dept. (RMA#) 1490 Nitterhouse Drive Chambersburg, PA 17201
- Make sure you receive a delivery confirmation, either through the post office or shipping company you use, to ensure the food was delivered back to Nutrisystem.
Information Regarding the RMA:
- This number is essential for returning any food, especially if you want a refund.
- If you can’t find this number, don’t worry. Call 1 800 585 5483 to request it from the company.
- Remember that the return package must have a postmark within 48-72 hours of the time that you receive the RMA#, otherwise, the company may deny your request for refund.
When cancelling with this company, it’s important to follow up with the process. Call 1 877 338 8446 to make sure both the membership and the auto-delivery have been cancelled in your name. It is a lot of footwork, but it’s worth it to protect your budget from needless charges.