There are plenty of streaming services available these days. You can get almost every channel that you want for a cheaper price than you would pay for cable, and you can stream the service straight to any of your favorite devices with no box required. AT&T is jumping on that train with its new streaming service AT&T NOW.
AT&T NOW is partnered with Direct TV, allowing you to pay a monthly subscription fee of around 12 to 30 dollars, but this price can change at any moment because it is a phone company partnered with a cable company, depending on the package and the channels that you want. And you do not even have to be a current customer with their phone lines. You can have your regular phone company, and you can still pay for a monthly subscription with AT&T NOW. With AT&T NOW, you can choose any tv package that you want and have cable for a lot cheaper than what the big named cable companies would charge for it.
When you sign up with AT&T NOW, you can get a free trial of channels like Starz and HBO, just to make sure that you like the shows and movies available before you pay for them at full price. If you aren’t satisfied with the movies, make sure to cancel the channels before the trial runs out so that you don’t have to pay for it.
For long term users who want to cancel their subscriptions altogether, they will get a special deal that cuts the price in half, just to give you a reason to stay with this provider. If you still want to cancel your subscription with AT&T NOW continue reading below.Â
- Account holder name
- Address 1
- Address 2
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Email address on the account
- Phone number on the account
- Pick up your phone and call 1-888-944-0447
- Tell the representative that you’d like to cancel
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- If you’re unsure, ask if you’re going to be charged again
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!