My Alarm Center is a home security company. It was founded in 2000. The company also owns subsidiaries, including Hawk Security Alarm Monitoring Service of Atlanta, ACS Security, and LivSecure. My Alarm Center has been accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 2013 and has an “A+” rating. The Chief Executive Officer and President of the company is Amy V. Kothari. The headquarters are located in Philadelphia, PA. There are also offices in Atlanta, Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, and Seattle. My Alarm Center has been featured in Inc.5000 and HomeAdvisor.
My Alarm Center offers home security, fire & carbon monoxide prevention, flood protection, alarm monitoring, business security, home automation, and personal emergency services. For home security, they offer Advanced 24/7 Home Security System, which includes wireless cellular monitoring and total home control. With the home control features, you will have control over your lighting, entrances, and thermostats. There are three monthly plans available, which includes MyEssential, MyHome, and MyHome Premier. MyEssential starts at $34.99 per month. It includes best-in-class monitoring, monitored fire and carbon dioxide detection, wireless alarm sensors for less intrusive installation, and keypad, door/window sensors, and keyfobs. The MyHome plan starts at $49.99 per month. It includes the same as the MyEssential plan plus remote arm/disarm, remote lock/unlock, remote thermostat control & scheduling, remote light control & scheduling, and smart scheduling. The MyHome Premier plan is $59.99 per month and includes the same as the MyHome plan plus live streaming video, motion-triggered video recordings, tamper-proof offside video storage, searchable video library, video alerts, and text/email motion alerts with images.
If you would like to cancel your services with My Alarm Center, follow the cancellation details below. We have included specific details about what pieces of information you will need as well as how to contact the company to cancel your account. Please continue reading below for more details.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Verbal Password
- Pick up your phone and call 866-484-4800
- Ask for information about cancelling your account and you will be given instructions
- Create an email and include your account information
- Tell the representative that you’d like to cancel in your email
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number in your email
- Shoot the email to [email protected]
- You may need to wait up to 72 hours before continuing. It can take some time to process your email.
- Pick up your phone and call 866-484-4800 again after the 72 hours
- Tell the representative that you’d like to cancel and let them know you already sent in the email
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!