Fitness 19 is a health club. It was founded in 2003 by fitness gurus. Their goal was to shy away from the traditional health club model and focus more on simplicity. The goal was to create an affordable and family-friendly facility. The headquarters are located in Glendale, AZ. There are locations 17 states, including California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, New Jersey, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, and Washington.
Fitness 19 has an array of fitness services that they offer. They have cardio equipment, free weights, lockers, circuit training, and a kids room. They also offer fitness classes. These include Yoga, Aerobics, Spin Class, Pilates, Kickboxing, Butts and Guts, Boot Camp, Body Sculpt, Zumba, U-Jam, Circuit, HIIT, Plyos, Power Core Yoga, Total Tone, R.I.P.P.E.D, Senior Core and Mobility, Hard Core Boot Camp, Abs & Sports Mobility, Piloxing Combo, Power Dance, Senior Strength, and 360 Total Body Toning. Classes are taught by skilled and enthusiastic trainers and fitness instructors. Class schedules are flexible and vary by facility.
Club pricing depends on if you want to use one facility or multiple facilities in the area. If you would only like to utilize one club, pricing starts at $10 per month. It includes usage of the facility as well as a fitness assessment. A down payment of $39 will be added upon signing up. If you would like to utilize more than one club, pricing starts at $24.99 per month and will incur a $10 down payment upon signing up. This plan will include access to the facility and kids room, as well as a fitness assessment and unlimited class/tanning. You can also bring unlimited guests along with you. Family plans are also available. Pricing may vary at certain locations. All plans are open-ended agreements.
If you would like to cancel your Fitness 19 membership, follow the cancellation instructions below.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Amount of Last Charge
- Address of your Gym
- Reason for Cancellation
- Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Ask for information about cancelling your account
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- Ask if you are in a contract or free to cancel
- If asked to send a letter follow our instructions to do so!
- Create a letter and request cancellation within it. Provide all of your account info as listed. Sign and date the letter and keep a copy for your records.
- Using certified mail, send your letter to the gym’s address you signed up at or attended most frequently
- Pick up your phone and call the phone number for the gym you signed up at or attended most frequently after your letter is received to ensure your account is cancelled
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!