CloudFlare was founded in the summer of 2009 by Matthew Prince, Lee Hollaway, and Michelle Zatlyn. It was founded and is still headquartered in San Francisco, CA. CloudFlare offers customers reliable and fast internet protection and security. It uses an “edge network” that provides security, performance optimization, reliability, and a serverless platform. CloudFlare has been trusted by an array of popular tech companies, including Marketo, DigitalOcean, Discord, IBM, Thomson Reuters, and Zendesk.
If you would like to cancel CloudFlare, you can easily do so. Simply follow the cancellation instructions that are included on this page.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Amount of Last Charge
- Pick up your phone and call 888-993-5273
- Tell the representative that you’d like to cancel
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!