Blue Apron provides fresh, healthy meals, directly to your front door. They take out all the busy work and provide not only tasty recipes, but every ingredient that you will need to make an amazing meal. Meals can be ordered in family size or you can order their 2-person plan. The two person plan even comes with a vegetarian option. Deliveries can be made as often as you want and you can cancel at any time. If you have enjoyed your Blue Apron membership but you no longer wish to continue your subscription, cancellation is simple. We’ve gathered all the options to cancel so all you have to do is choose which option works best for you and follow the steps below.
You will need to gather some information before you get started. Make sure you can provide the name, address, telephone number, and email address associated with your account.
Cancel by Phone
- Contact customer service at 1-888-278-4349.
- Let the representative know that you would like to cancel.
Cancel through your Online Portal
- Visit https://www.blueapron.com/cancel_subscription
- Follow the online prompts.
Cancel by Email
- Email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait for a return email from Blue Apron providing the steps necessary to cancel.
- Follow the directions included in the email.
- You can put your subscription on hold at anytime without cancelling your account. If you find this to be your best option, log into your account and navigate to your “upcoming” page. Click on “manage” and follow the prompts.
- You will be charged for any orders that are pending at the time of cancellation.