Victoria’s Secret is a popular international lingerie store. It is known not only for its lingerie line but also its fashion shows and PINK brand. The Angel Card is the store’s credit card. It comes with many benefits exclusive to cardholders, including free shipping on every order that includes at least one bra and a special birthday gift. As a cardholder, you will also accrue rewards points at a rate of one point per dollar spent. Every 250 points will earn cardholders a $10 rewards certificate. If you frequently shop at Victoria’s Secret, the card is a great way to get something back when you shop. Although the Victoria’s Secret credit card offers many benefits, you may find that you wish to cancel your credit card. Cancelling is easy. To get started, you will need your name, social security number, address, email address, and phone number.
To Cancel Your Credit Card
- Pay off your credit card balance.
- Contact Angel Card Customer Care at 1-800-695-1788
- Follow the telephone prompts to speak with a representative.
- Ask to cancel your credit card. At this point, the customer service agent may ask for a reason why you are canceling your account. You can tell them a reason if you wish, but a reason does not need to be given to cancel your account. Ask for the cancellation to be effective immediately.
- The customer service agent should offer you a confirmation number. If they do not offer one, ask for a confirmation number. Write down this number for reference.
- Cut up your card and throw it away.
- Victoria’s Secret may not require you to pay off your balance before paying off your card but you will still be obligated to pay off the remaining balance after cancellation. If you do retain a balance, be sure to ask if you will incur any fees for holding a balance after you cancel your card.
- If you have any reoccurring payments for your card linked to your bank account, be sure to check your next 1 to 2 bank statements to ensure there are no further charges.
- Only the primary cardholder can cancel the credit card.