SeniorPeopleMeet.com is an online senior dating site that allows 50+ single men and women to meet new potential dates, companions, and relationships online. The site serves the United States and Canada with over 2.4 million visits a month. You can sign up on the website for free, but with limited access to the site’s features. In order to contact others on the site plus access additional features, you must upgrade to their subscription service at the 1-month, 3-month, or 6-month level. They also offer free trial subscriptions.
If you find your SeniorPeopleMeet.com membership no longer needed, follow the steps below to cancel your subscription.
*Important things to note:
- For their free trials, you must cancel your membership before the trial ends to avoid being charged the ongoing membership fees.
- For all membership levels, you will be billed automatically for the next billing term until you cancel.
- SeniorPeopleMeet.com does not give full or partial refunds or credits.
How To Cancel Your SeniorPeopleMeet.com Subscription:
You will need: Your login email address and password.
- Go to SeniorPeopleMeet.com and login to your account.
- Click on “Settings” on the top right of the page.
- Click on the “My Account.”
- Click on “Account Status” and then “View Account Status.”
- Click on “More Account Status Changes.”
- Click on “Remove Automatic Removal.”
- Wait for a confirmation email for your records.
*Note: This will only cancel your paid membership, but your free profile remains on the site. To remove your profile from SeniorsPeopleMeet.com entirely, follow the same instructions above and click on “Remove My Profile.”
Via Phone: You will need: Your contact and billing info you used to sign up for SeniorPeopleMeet.com.
- Call 1-866-727-8920.
- Request for your membership to be cancelled.
- Ask for a confirmation number or email.