Score Sense is a company that provides services to monitor and protect your credit. Through Score Sense, members have access to credit reports with all three bureaus. You can access your reports and scores as often as you would like. The website also provides credit monitoring and identity protection services. Monitoring your score and understanding your credit is important, but if you have found that you no longer wish to continue your Score Sense subscription, the cancellation process is easy. You will need your member i.d. number, full name, and address registered to your account. Currently, cancellation can only be done by calling a Score Sense customer care representative. However, if you do not have access to a phone, you can mail a request to the company.
To Cancel by Phone
- Call 1-800-972-7204. Customer care representatives are available seven days a week. Their phone hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 8pm CST, Saturday 8am to 5pm CST, and Sunday Noon to 6pm CST.
- Ask a representative to cancel your account.
To Cancel through Mail
- Write a letter requesting your subscription to be cancelled. Be sure to include your member id, address, phone number, and email address.
- Mail your correspondence to:
4447 North Central Expressway Suite 100 PMB 406
Dallas, TX 75205
- Score Sense offers a free 7-day trial. Cancellation must be made before the end of the trial period to avoid being charged.
- Once you have cancelled, you will receive no further charges.
- You can cancel your subscription without cancelling your membership. If you cancel your subscription but maintain your membership your monthly charges will stop but you will still have access to some of the site’s services.
- You can reactivate your subscription at any time. Simply call customer service and let them know you’d like to reactivate your account.