Plenty of Fish is a dating service that allows singles from around the world to connect for free. Members can create a profile, search for others with similar interests, and contact users through a quick messaging feature. Members can even send “flirts” to show interest. Members can also choose to upgrade their accounts to unlock features, such as ad-free viewing of the site and the ability to upload additional images to the site.
If you no longer need your Plenty of Fish membership, there are three ways to do so. Follow the below steps for your preferred method.
To Cancel Online
- Go to plentyoffish.com and log into your account using your username and password.
- Click on “Help” on the top right of the webpage.
- Scroll down to “How do I delete my account,” and click “Delete account.”
- Enter your username, password, and select your reason for leaving.
- Click “Quit/Give Up/Delete Account.”
- Confirm that you want to delete your account.
To Cancel by Email
- Address an email to [email protected].
- Explain in the body of the email that you want to cancel your account. You can also include a request for a refund, if necessary.
- Include your full name, username, date of birth, and phone number. You must also include your billing address if you have an upgraded membership.
To Cancel by Phone:
- Call 1-877-910-4167.
- Explain that you want to cancel your account.
- Provide your full name, username, billing address, date of birth, phone number, and email address.
- Once the account is deleted, it cannot be reactivated.
- Plenty of Fish also offers the alternative option of hiding your profile. Hiding allows you to keep your membership, but your profile will not be visible to others. The option is available under the “Edit Profile” tab at the top right of the page once you are logged into your account.