Lucille Roberts is a chain of fitness gyms or health clubs for women. There are nearly twenty locations in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. They offer various levels of club memberships at different costs, as well as money-back guarantee trials you can sign up for online.
Note: cancellation terms may vary by the type of membership, and there are different types of fees that may apply such as maintenance and cancellation fees, so make sure to read your membership terms.
If you find your Lucille Roberts club membership no longer needed, follow these steps:
How To Cancel Your Subscription:
You WILL NOT be able to cancel your membership at your club of enrollment. You will have to cancel by phone, online, fax, or mail.
You will need:
- Your club membership number
- Online login info
- Gym location
Cancel via Phone
- Call customer service at 1-212-734-9717
- Request to cancel membership
- Verify membership information
- Or fax a request with your membership information to 212-734-9807
- Go to LucilleRoberts.com
- Sign in to your account. (Create one if you have not already)
- Click on “cancel membership”
- You can also send them an email at [email protected], or fill out the contact form at https://blog.lucilleroberts.com/lr-help
Cancel via Mail
Mail a request with your membership information to: Lucille Roberts, P.O. Box S, New York, NY 10028
- For the month-to-month no commitment membership, you will have to cancel with 30 days notice
- Even if you are doing just a trial run or money-back guarantee trial, make sure to cancel within the trial period to stop future charges
- Exceptions for cancellations without penalty are listed on their terms, such as illness or change of residency.