Are you seeing likudr or LIKUDR.COM on your bank statement? Likudr.com is a billing and payment processing website that offers it’s services to businesses that offer digital and physical goods such as subscriptions, videos, pictures, website access, software, and more. They also offer help to the consumers who end up using their payment gateways with their website and customer service that is available.
They usually do have multiple agents available to you via Chat, Email, and phone, and are usually open 24/7 to assist you with your billing matter. They claim to have a very clever and helpful approach to customer service and technical support when it comes to helping their customers with their products and billing, so don’t hesitate to deal with them and get things taken care of.
Life can hit you hard, and you may no longer want to pay for your subscription through Likudr.com. If that is the case, we do have some instructions below to help you out!
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- First 6 and Last 4 digits of the Credit you are being charged on
- Head over to http://likudr.com
- Continue by clicking on Live Chat
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- Tell the representative that you’d like to cancel
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!