Law Depot is an online provider of legal forms, documents, and contracts. They provide resources for various law specialties including family, business, real estate, and many more. The website will allow users to access forms and will help them fill out the form, creating a professional, legal document. You can fill out and save your documents by creating a free online account, but in order to print the forms, a license will need to be purchased. This can be done by subscribing to one of Law Depot’s membership plans. Memberships are available on an annual or monthly basis. Law Depot is a great resource for pro se litigants or those who need to file legal documentation but do not want to pay the fees associated with hiring a lawyer. If you find that you no longer need Law Depot, the cancellation process is simple.
Cancel Through Your Online Account
- Sign into your Law Depot account.
- Click on “My Account”.
- Click “Subscriptions”
- Follow the online prompts to submit your request.
Cancel Online Without Logging in
- Navigate to the Law Depot help page. This can be done by going to the Law Depot home page, then clicking on “help” at the top of the page, and finally selecting “Help Center”.
- Choose “How do I cancel my subscription?”.
- Click “Cancel Subscription”.
- Click “Cancel Without Sign In”.
- Follow the online prompts.
Cancel By Phone
- Call Law Depot at 1-877-509-4398. Law Depot customer service is available Monday through Friday 8 am to 7 pm Eastern Standard Time.
- Ask to speak with a representative who can assist you in canceling your account.
- Request your account to be canceled immediately.
- Ask for a confirmation number.
Law Depot offers potential members a free one-week trial. If you do not cancel your account before the end of the trial, you will be charged for membership.