Hulu is an online streaming service providing users access to thousands of TV shows and movies. The service includes live and on-demand access to many popular shows and movies, as well as Hulu original content. You can enjoy your shows anytime, any place, streaming through your TV, gaming console, or mobile device. Members can choose a subscription with or without commercials.
Hulu is a great source for instant access to entertainment, but you may find that it is time to cancel your account. If this is the case, Hulu has made the process simple.
To Cancel Online
- Login to your Hulu account
- Go to your account homepage
- Navigate to the bottom of the page to where it states “Cancel your subscription” and click “cancel”
- Follow the online prompts
Cancel by Phone
- Call 1-877-485-8411
- Ask to cancel your account*
*You will be asked to provide your name, email address, billing address, and date of birth.
Cancel on the Mobile App
- Open the mobile app
- Log in to your account
- Click on “account” at the bottom of the page. You may be asked to re-enter your password at this time.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select “cancel”
- Follow the prompts
- Hulu offers a 30 day free trial for their streaming service or a 7 day free trial for their Live TV option.
- Members can put their account on hold at any time.
- Once you cancel, you will still have access to movies and shows until the end of your billing period.
- You need to cancel before your next billing date to avoid being charged for the next month.