Garcinia Cambogia is a natural herbal weight-loss supplement. They’ve become a popular item in the natural diet supplement industry. Garcinia Cambogia itself is a tropical fruit.
Garcinia Cambogia supplements are sold by different vendors across the globe and internet, so you have to be careful to read the terms from the vendor you purchase from, as they are not all the same.
Currently, these vendors run different types of trials, such as free trials, money-back guarantee trials, and trials where you just pay for shipping. Many of them ship the free product, and then once the trial period is over, continue to ship products and charge an auto-payment until you cancel your subscription.
If you find you do not want the Garcinia Cambogia products and want to end your free trial or subscription, the only way to cancel is directly through the vendor you purchased it from. Follow the steps below.
How To Cancel Your Garcinia Cambogia Subscription:
You will need:
- Name of the person the order was placed under
- Shipping address and other order details
- Phone number listed on the actual product or receipt
Cancel Via Phone
- Look for the contact number listed on the product or receipt
- Call the number
- Request to cancel the auto-shipment and payment for any future product orders
- If you’re looking for a refund or to return an item, now is the time to inquire
- Ask for a confirmation number for your records
*Note: if you ordered it online, you can check to see if the website you ordered it from has a cancellation form you can submit online