DC Billing is an online billing service. It was founded in 2012. The business operates under the corporation of Delta Blue, LLC. The company’s headquarters is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. The managing member and CEO of the company is Allan Henning. The site manages subscription billing for various online websites.
You may have received information about this company from your credit card or bank statement. This company would have been in charge of charging you if you purchased a subscription from a company online. They process payments for companies. They also provide customer service and support for many online companies. Their website is easy to navigate around. You can access your account for a service by entering in your transaction ID, email address, and credit card number. The website will assist you in finding your username and login for a specific subscription service. If you have questions and concerns about your subscription, the support team is available to assist you with billing inquiries. Customer service is available from 9am-5pm Pacific Standard Time. After business hours, you are able to leave a voice message. They will call you back within a reasonable time. You can also email them by clicking the Contact Us tab.
If you need assistance with cancelling, you can read the below information. We’ve got you covered! There is detailed information on how to cancel your subscription. The step-by-step instructions can be followed to ensure that you do not be billed again and that your account is completely deleted.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- First 6 and Last 4 digits of the Credit you are being charged on
- Date of Last Charge
- Amount of Last Charge
- Head over to dcbilller.com
- Continue by clicking on chat to begin your chat with customer service
- Put your info in the places provided
- Tell the representative that you’d like to cancel
- If applicable, ask for a refund
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- If you’re unsure, ask if you’re going to be charged again
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!