Based out of Las Vegas, Nevada and founded in 1984, Credit One Bank is a large US-based banking company that mainly offers Credit Cards to consumers. Credit One Bank, not to be confused with Capitol One, specializes in offering credit cards to first-time cardholders or traditionally low creditworthy applicants.
Due to regulations in the United States, Credit One Banks offerings are limited to an extent, but they do still offer several different types of cards and rewards to their consumers. After you start an account with Credit One, you may find that you’re able to change some of the terms of your agreement, such as lowering your interest rate or raising your credit limit. Speaking of rewards based cards, CreditOne offers several cards with Cash Back rewards and touts over $64 Million having been given back to their card members since they began offering it.
To reach customer service for Credit One Bank you can call them at the number located on the back of your card, or what is listed on their website. If you’re looking to cancel your card for whatever reason, we do have a helpful guide on how to accomplish that below.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Full Card Number
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number
- Pick up your phone and call 877-825-3242
- Tell the representative that you’d like to cancel
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- If you’re unsure, ask if you’re going to be charged again
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!