CheckPeople.com is a background and public information search site. CheckPeople allows users to search by name, or search by reverse phone number lookup, and allows the user to search public information for an address or phone number information and to search court and criminal records to check the background of an individual. For most users, searches are paid for by way of a monthly membership rather than per search, with a monthly membership allowing the member to utilize an unlimited number of searches within the paid period. However, CheckPeople.com does have an option to purchase a single report without the need to sign up for a monthly plan so that a user can determine which option best meets his or her needs from the site.
Paid memberships are available in 1-month, 3-months, and 6-month subscriptions which are all billed as a single charge for the entire subscription period. A 1-month subscription is available at a cost of $24.95 for unlimited searches for the month. A 3-month subscription is $14.95 per month billed as a single payment of $44.85, while a 6-month plan is $10.95 per month billed as a single payment of $65.70. All plans are automatic renewal plans and will continue to renew at the end of the paid period unless cancelled by the member. However, plans do not have a contract or agreement since they are paid in advance and can be cancelled if desired. Refunds may or may not be available for the unused paid time. More information on how to cancel your CheckPeople.com subscription is available below.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email address on the account
- Last 4 digits of Credit Card being charged
- Pick up your phone and call 1-866-414-6799
- Tell the representative that you’d like to cancel
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!
- Head over to http://www.checkpeople.com/contact
- Put your info in the places provided
- Continue by clicking on the green button that says submit
- Ask for confirmation of the cancellation