Beachbody is an online fitness club. Customers can choose a monthly or annual subscription. The program offers users access to its extensive fitness video library, including popular workouts like PIYO, P90X, and T25. All workouts are available to be streamed immediately online. In addition to the workout videos, customers will also receive access to workout calendars, fitness guides, nutrition plans, and progress trackers.
Beachbody prides itself on the large support community that they have created through their online forums. Each customer also receives one-on-one support from a Beachbody Coach. The program offers a great option to those who want the flexibility to workout at any time or place, as well as a great support system. While the program provides many benefits, you may find that you no longer need your subscription. If you would like to cancel your Beachbody membership, there are three easy options.
There are a few items that you need to gather before you cancel your subscription. You will need to provide the email address on record to cancel. You should also have your customer number or order number. Providing your order or customer number can help ensure timely processing.
Cancel with Online Chat
- Visit The help section of the beach body website
- Click “Chat Online”. Make sure you choose the link that corresponds with your membership status (coach or customer)
- Inform customer service that you would like to cancel your membership.
Cancel by Phone
- Call customer service at 1-800-470-7870
- Ask the representative to cancel your subscription
Cancel through Beachbody Website
- Visit https://fs6.formsite.com/beachbody/BODMembershipChange/
- Follow the online prompts
Please Note: If you wish to cancel your free trial membership, you must contact customer service within your 14 day trial period to avoid be charged.