ATC Fitness is an inclusive gym program for anyone pursuing better health. Whether you’re a veteran of years of fitness training, or a total newbie, ATC Fitness might be a good fit with their Smart Start Training. They have locations in Tennessee and Mississippi, and their goal is to create a welcoming environment for everyone. They also raise funds for St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital, particularly through St. Jude’s Memphis Marathon Weekend.
No gym is perfect for everyone, however. Perhaps you’re moving away from the area, the gym doesn’t fit with your schedule, or your family/work situation has changed. Everyone has to cancel a gym membership at some point and you may decide it’s time to cancel yours. While some gyms require a year-long membership or commitment, ATC Fitness strives to be flexible, and allows month-to-month subscriptions, which makes it somewhat easier to cancel. If you decide you need to cancel, here are the things you will need and the steps to take.
What you need:
- Full Name
- Agreement Number (You can find this out by calling the gym.)
- Call your ATC Fitness Gym to verify your eligibility to cancel.
- Ask for agreement number.
- Verify that ABC Financial handles cancellations.
- If not ABC Financial, ask the gym representative how to cancel.
- Send email request for cancellation to [email protected]. Give your full name and agreement number.
- Request a reply/confirmation email of the cancellation.
ATC Fitness requires a 30-day cancellation notice. This means if your next automatic monthly payment is scheduled in less than thirty days, you will still have to make that payment or withdrawal. The next payment after that should be cancelled if everything went through correctly. It’s always a good idea to double check your bank account for several months, to make sure payment has stopped completely.