Still having trouble?
AT&T provides multiple technology services, including telephone, tv, and internet. Use these 7 steps to learn how to cancel your AT&T services.
Get together this information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address 1
- Address 2
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Email address on the account
- Phone number on the account
- Date Of Birth
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number
To cancel by Phone (Live Agent):
- Pick up your phone and call 1-800-288-2020
- Tell the representative that you’d like to cancel
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- If you’re unsure, ask if you’re going to be charged again
- If applicable, ask for a refund
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!