Amazon Marketplace is a service offered by e-commerce giant, Amazon.com. Amazon was founded in the mid-1990s by Jeff Bezos. The company’s main headquarters is located in Seattle, Washington. Amazon Marketplace is a platform for third-party sellers to sell new and/or used products. Amazon Marketplace orders make up for 30% of Amazon’s total yearly revenue. Amazon Marketplace is also ideal for small businesses and/or wholesale distributors.
Amazon has millions of website visitors per month. With Amazon Marketplace, you will be able to utilize the Amazon customer base. Considering you will be a third-party seller, you will be responsible for shipping your own orders and the items that you sell will be fulfilled by you directly. You will be responsible for storing inventory and doing your own customer service. Amazon FBA services are available if you would rather Amazon handle the inventory, shipping, and customer service. With the FBA service, Amazon will store your products in their warehouse and ship the orders to your customers for you. If your customer has issues with their order, they will have to contact Amazon directly. Amazon will handle all customer service inquiries for you.
Amazon Marketplace is $39.99 per month, plus any selling fees. You will be charged a referral fee for each sale. The referral fee is a percentage of the sale price. When you choose Amazon FBA, you will be responsible for picking and packaging fees as well as a weight charge. All products and orders can be managed in your Seller Central dashboard on your Amazon Marketplace account.
Follow the cancellation instructions below if you would like to cancel Amazon Marketplace.
- Billing Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Last Name
- First Name
- The Credit Card Number you’re being charged on
- The last 4 digits of the Credit or Debit Card you are being charged on
- Amount of Last Charge
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Date of Last Charge
- Pick up your phone and call 1-888-280-4331
- Tell the representative that you’d like to cancel or order
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- If applicable, ask for a refund
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!