Still having trouble?
Amazon Marketplace is a third-party e-commerce website that is owned by Amazon. Here are 6 steps to learn how to cancel your account.
Get together this information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- The Credit Card Number you’re being charged on
- The last 4 digits of the Credit or Debit Card you are being charged on
- Amount of Last Charge
- Date of Last Charge
To cancel by Phone (Live Agent):
- Pick up your phone and call 1-888-280-4331
- Tell the representative that you’d like to cancel or order
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- If applicable, ask for a refund
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!