Still having trouble?
Amazon Kindle offers reading services and devices and is owned by Amazon. This page includes 6 steps on how to cancel your Amazon Kindle subscription.
Get together this information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Last Charge
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- The last 4 digits of the Credit or Debit Card you are being charged on
- Amount of Last Charge
- The Credit Card Number you’re being charged on
To cancel by Phone (Live Agent):
- Pick up your phone and call 1-888-280-4331
- Tell the representative that you’d like to cancel
- Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
- If applicable, ask for a refund
- Ask the representative for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
- It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!