Boasting 400 million members and over 400 locations across the United States, 24 Hour Fitness is the largest fitness center chain in the world. Membership provides access to top of the line fitness centers, studio classes, personal training options, and streaming on demand classes. While 24 Hour Fitness offers many great amenities, you may find that you no longer wish to continue your membership. If you need to cancel your membership, you have a few options. You will need to be ready to provide your name, address, date of birth, and 10 digit check in code.
Cancel by Phone
- Call Membership Services at 1-800-432-6348
- Ask to cancel your membership
Cancel in Person
- Visit your local 24 Hour Fitness Club
- Ask to speak to a team member that handles memberships
- Request a cancellation
Cancel in Writing
- Find the address of your local gym by visiting the 24 Hour Fitness website.
- Send a letter indicating that you would like to cancel your membership. Be sure to include the information outlined above.
- The gym offers a free 3-day pass for anyone who has not been a member or guest of 24 Hour Fitness within the previous six months.
- Membership can be put on hold for a variety of temporary situations. These include job transfers, medical conditions, volunteer work, or military transfer or deployment. Your 24 Hour Fitness account must be in good standing to qualify for a hold.
- 24 Hour Fitness offers a 3 day (5 days in California and Hawaii) cooling off period. Members cancelling within this period are entitled to a full refund.
- Cancellation is not available for prepaid limited term memberships or during the commitment period of your membership.