Sport and Health is a chain of health and fitness clubs. It was first started in Virginia in 1973, and now has locations in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia. The gyms are locally owned and operated. They offer a wide range of gym amenities, personal training, sports and recreation programs, group classes, childcare, and more. Membership levels vary. You can sign up for a free 1-day trial guest card before you commit to a full membership.
If you find your Sport and Health club membership no longer needed, follow the steps below.
*Important things to note:
- To avoid being charged for the next monthly billing, cancel before the next payment date.
- Always refer to the information and terms stated in your membership contract or email when you first signed up.
How To Cancel Sport and Health Membership:
You will need: your full name, address, email address, phone number, member card number.
- Go to the gym location where you signed up.
- Ask for a cancellation form.
- Fill out the requested information.
- Ask for a confirmation receipt or email for your records.
Cancel via Email:
- Send a cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to include your account info and member card number.
- Wait for a confirmation email or call 703-637-0563 to follow up.
Cancel via Phone:
- Call 703-637-0563.
- Request to cancel your membership.
- Verify membership information.
- Ask for confirmation number or email for your records.
Cancel via Mail:
You will need to put: your full name and signature, personal address, member card number, address of gym location, and phone number.
- Write a letter requesting to cancel your membership.
- Include the information listed above.
- Mail it to the address listed in your contract. If you do not have it, call your local gym location for the address.
- Follow up by calling 703-637-0563 to confirm cancellation.